lunes, 27 de agosto de 2012

Fernanda's biography

I was born on 5th April, 1984.
I slept a lot when I was a baby.
 I have got one sister, her name is Patricia. She was born on 16th May, 1986.
When I was 3 years old I had short, curly hair.
I lived in an apartment near the Montevideo Shopping Center.
I started school in 1990. I was 5 years old.
I turned six on 5th April, 1990.
I had a dog when I was eight. His name was Rufo. I enjoyed playing with him.
I started highschool in 1996.
In 1997 we moved to a house near the Buceo Cemetery.
I turned 15 in 1998. I got a great present...I went to Disneyland with my family!
Me and my sister like stuffed animals! In Disleyland we bought Minnie Mouse and Tweety.
I started IPA (Instituto de Profesores Artigas) in 2005 because I wanted to become an English teacher.
I graduated from IPA in 2010.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.